Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Mia

I had a surprisingly okay day today.
Had breakfast, went to the gym [overexercised it off]
Tidied my room and researched some new decorating I want to add to it.
Had work for 3 hours, had dinner and kept it down!
So far anyway, and it's been 2 hours.
I'm not sure why I didn't want to bring it back up, I think majorly is because it's ruining my teeth. I do clean them though, i'm no a feral! But the constant acid erodes my enamel and makes them really weak.
So I am feeling pretty disgusted at myself but a little accomplished at the same time which is weird =]
Let's pray it hasn't affected the scales!

Also, this blog site is pretty crap.
No-one seems to be on but admittedly I still don't know how to navigate through effectively.

Hope you have all had good days!
Mylie

1 comment:

alexgirl said...

Good work keeping it down! One meal at a time, right? If you're starting to notice your enamel eroding, try to use that as a motivator to keep your dinner down. I know it's hard, but when you eat healthy and don't over eat (but don't under-eat either!) the urge to purge will go away. You're a brave girl for being honest about it.
xo